Buddhist Chaplains’ Sangha
Institute of Buddhist Studies
Naropa University, Master of Divinity Program
New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care
New York Zen Center-ACPE Supervisor CPE Program
Reflections on Death and Dying, Buddhist Hospice Directory, and HIV/AIDS Projects
: Includes international Buddhist hospice directory, issues related to death and dying, and information on Buddhist involvement in HIV prevention and care.
Sati Buddhist Chaplains Training
Spiritual Care Program
Upaya Zen Center
University of the West
Zen Hospice Project
General Buddhist Web Sites
Access to Insight – Readings in Theravada Buddhism
: Pali Sutta translation archive; arguably the best Buddhist site on the WWW.
American Buddhist Studies Center
: Website of the American Buddhist Studies Center, offering articles, blogs, and other resources, as well as info on upcoming events in NYC.
Ashoka, The eDharma University
Athenaeum of Buddhism
– provides online Buddhist texts, articles, sutras, mantras, and more.
A great site for Buddhist centers worldwide, plus lots of info on Buddhism.
Buddhist Studes WWW Virtual Library
: Not an attractive site but provides comprehensive listings and resources.
The Buddhist Channel
: The top site for current Buddhist news, in North American and around the world.
Buddhist Peace Fellowship
: Website of the Buddhist Peace Fellowship, the largest inter-denominational engaged Buddhist organization in North America.
: An online clearinghouse for Buddhist study and practice resources
Dharma Realm Buddhist University
Digital Library & Museum of Buddhist Studies
: One of the most comprehensive and sophisticated sites.
Buddhism portal that contains free buddhist e-books, Buddhism discussion forum, free e-cards and an extensive collections of Buddhism related links.
Foundation for the Preservation of Mahayana Buddhism
The Government of Tibet in Exile
Great Vow Zen Monastery
Journal of Global Buddhism
: An online scholarly journal publishing articles on modern Buddhism worldwide.
Brings out the inner truths of queers.
San Francisco Zen Center
Tibetan Cultural Center
World Buddhist University
: Website of Buddhadharma: The Practitioner’s Quarterly, a new publication from Shambhala
– offers teachings and interviews with prominent teachers of the Karma Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism.
– published by the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT).
– Buddhist inspired magazine offering perspectives on the arts social issues and politics.
– presents the teachings of recognized lamas and teachers, with an emphasis on the Karma Kagyu and the Shangpa Kagyu lineages.
– interactive forum of the independent Buddhist quarterly.
– brings a sharp focus to urgent matters of peace, social justice, environmental activism, and dharma practice.
– explores the arts and Western culture from a Buddhist perspective.
– featuring investigative serials, book and movie reviews, and more.